Saturday, August 9, 2014

variance - lovelies 7" 1991


so on my latest trip to the record store, i got me several 45s and a couple of experimental lps which will prolly end up on discogs or musicstack. but it never entered my mind that this single would somewhat be available here locally. i guess los angeles truly is the mecca of record collectors/sellers, memorabilias, etc. besides having hipsters at every corner cafe, not just in hollywood and silverlake anymore, they are everywhere!
this trio, a finnish band with one full length album(the butterfly effect, 1993) and this single on strawberry records born in the early nineties, a bit new orderish meet cetu javu... great for synth pop lovers!

lovelies...

traitor...


2 comments:

Santo said...

CONGRATULATIONS for your EXCELLENT blog!!!
In these times of desert blogs...

Added to my list of friend blogs from my old blog sonidosanto ;)

Thank you very much!
Gustavo.

cino_pacino said...

thanx for the encouragement Gustavo!