Tuesday, October 16, 2012

happydeadmen - silentsighcity 7" 1988

here's something you don't see or stumble upon everyday, unless of course you were at amoeba records situated in hollywood on an unusually warm day in mid-october where i was happened to be, yeeuh! beside being one of my favorite records, this single was always in the back of my mind everytime i check out a record store. my luck, my day... one must admit and i am being true to myself, i was prepared for this day. i wouldn't mind splurging on something this good but for under five dollars at a local store, whoa! i'll take two of those please!! lol. anyway, these swedes aka the swedish smiths sometimes new orderish with a little hint of the ocean blue were one of the top indiepop bands that ever came out of sweden. you can find more 411 about the happydeadmen on their fb page right here.

silentsighcity...

spectacularway...

No comments: