Friday, January 14, 2011

afterglow - fall behind 7" 1992

another band from down under out on summershine records, released a couple of eps from 1992 thru 1994 and was never again heard from since... 'til now. i was fascinated by the early 90s indie bands. it was all about music music music, today... it's sad but it's mostly image, looks and hype. i first heard aftergow from "just a taste" comp. and i thought they were pretty good you know me my weaknesses are feedback and dreamy vocals. kinda like my comfort food and i blame jamc for that. once again i apologize for the pops and crackles i just don't have the time to clean every single song plus i'm in the midst of switching from old to my new all-in-one touchscreen computer. and i tell ya what... windows 7 is the bomb so far. so kindly bare with me, ayt?!

fall behind...

melt down...

No comments: