Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the claim - say so 7" 1992

here's my 2nd record from the claim, though it's not my favorite. i still think someone out there is looking to add this to their collection, this one's out on a turntable friend. which leads me to pursue other bands from the label incl. hope's 3 track ep funny(turn 11) and love parade's lazy days 4-track ep(turn 01). don't let the cover fool you, say so is a bit madchester influence and the b side is also quite a treat. a different but rather artistic approach from their earlier materials.

kunin mo dito

4 comments:

一能靜 said...

If you can not be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.............................................

randybazooka said...

Vague my a-hole why dont I come over there and knock some sense into yah!!!

randybazooka said...

Pano yung naspi!!! Maxine told me to meet him up at dah gay bharzz warrup wit dat huh...dont think so...hahaha

cino_pacino said...

hehehe... nice picz tho, huh?! deng berts!!! hahaha si mcdoo transform na... maybe too much kepyers!!!