Tuesday, July 21, 2009

blue train - land of gold 12" Ep 1987


whew!!... thanx to my good friend at http://noiseboxmusiccollection.blogspot.com/, this record would have been gone. i got this record from amoeba music store in l a and not long before i had up for sale on music stack!!! i didn't think it had a place in my record collection 'til my indie frenz have told me i must be crazy selling such a rare record. and well, i gave it another playback and boy.. were they right! a great single such c86-ish gem, kinda jazzy feel to it with jangly guitar. a typical great indie band!! now it holds a special place in my collection. law, here's your request.....

kunin mo dito:

2 comments:

NOISEBOX said...

I've been scouring for this for years! thanks mate! dont forget me pag nahanap mo kapatid nyan hehehe!

TK99 said...

Highly sought after by japanese. The last time I saw this on ebay was 4 years ago. Plastina records released "Some Greater Love': Compilation of their songs including Go! Service. Unfortunately, it's sold out! Inubos ng mga Japanese. I'm lucky to get the last copy.